Monday, March 9, 2015

Final Rewards








WOW this was such an emotional week. :) God really is just blessing me like crazy and my heart cant take it!! HAHA I told my comp i was feeling nervous cause I honestly cant thank God ENOUGH for HOW MUCH he has given me!!




OKay first of all this week we had divisiones with the hermanas de.... JUNCAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW  I had no idea how much has happened since I left! ERIKA IS ON FIRE!!!! Shes sharing her testimony with everyone! The hermanas told me she goes through filters with everyone she meets.. like are you married? would you like to be baptized? Can we help you stop smoking? AHH shes a true miracle. A little girl in a troubled situation who was truly reborn and came to life. Im just so grateful I got to help her come unto Christ and to see that shes helping others as well! AND REMEMBER ANTONIO.  Hes going out with the missionaries and is giving a ton of referencias! One of the referencias he gave to the hermanas in Juncal.. is gonna get baptized!!! I have a strong testimony that we will never ever realize the impact we make on other people. Wow. Im just too grateful. Also Norberto received his priesthood and is planning on going to the temple and do baptisms for his family. :)) What greater love can a hermana feel than all these people thriving?  There is nothing like it.

 OKay so Julio was a  miracle. GUYS HE STOPED SMOKING ON THURSDAY. He had sooo many temptations but he resisted! WOW and yesterday he was baptized!!! THE SPIRIT HIT ME SO STRONG. It was sooo quiet and it told me that I came back to La Boca for this sweet little 75 year old man. WOw. What an amazing experience. The members are amazed by him cause he gives SUCH PROFOUND COMMENTS!! Ahhh. I love this old man with all my heart. I have kind of thing in the mission where I only like to baptize VIEJITOS!!  HAHAHAHA. #oldmenarethebesttt. #morethanonepreexistantargentinegrandpa





I read a scripture in 3 Nephi and Jesus was saying that God made a covenant with his people and JESUS came to bless them (us.) Isnt that such a refreshing  feeling. HE DIDNT COME to judge or condemn us!! HE CAME TO BLESS US AND KISS US AND TELL US OVER AND OVER THAT WE ARE PRECIOUS CHILDREN OF GOD. And you know what? Im gonna say the same thing about Argentina. I came to bless people. I came to love. I came with an open mind and a heart ready to learn about these people of Argentina. I didnt come to judge nor to ruin peoples faith with harshness and condemning language. I came to help build their faith. I came as a representative of Jesus Christ and as a representative of our Savior of the world.. I BETTER DO exactly what he would do. LOVE. LOVE THE PEOPLE. If you want to be like Jesus, you are always lifting people up, with your actions, and your words  Amen. 

bueno peeps. the mission has asked me to send pictures of all my baptisms and my testimony for my farewell. QUE TRONKY. haha gotta goooo. :) LOVE YOU ALL! UNTIL NEXT TIME!!! ONE LAST EMAIL NEXT TIME PEOPLE.  I CANT BELIEVE ITS REALLY ENDING!
CARRY ON CARRY ON CARRY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love, hermana terry:)

No comments:

Post a Comment