Tuesday, February 10, 2015

MY FINAL TRANSFER


HELLO FAM!!!!!!!!!!!! Im kind of freaking out right now. GOD DECIDED TO PUT ME PUT ME BACK IN LA BOCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CRIED SO HARD LAST NIGHT BECAUSE MY HEART TRULY BELONGS IN LA BOCA!!!!!! Im realllllyyyyy gonna miss Tigre. Im thankful for that sweet little branch and for all the sweet people I was able to teach. Bruno, Edwin and Norberto... You will be missed:):) 


Pero.. MAN... LA BOCA?!!! THIS NEVER HAPPENS IN THE MISSION. WHEN YOURE DONE WITH AN AREA.... YOURE DONE. NO MORE GOING BACK. YA ESTA.
Its just so amazing because ILL NEVER FORGET the sweet words I heard in my mind when I was praying for this next transfer. God had told me that he had a very special place and a very special companion prepared for me. :)
MY COMP ES UN AMOR! HERMANA ESPINOZA from MEXICO CITY, MEXICO!!!! Ahhh shes just so chill and so amazing and speaks in English. WHAT? Did I just say english? YA THATS RIGHT FOLKS. MY WHOLE MISSION IVE HAD LATINA COMPS THAT DONT SPEAK ENGLISH.. AND POR FIN GOD BLESSED ME WITH ONE THAT DOES! hahahaha but id rather talk in spanish cause ive forgotten alllll my english. :):)

SOOO tons of  CRAZY things have happened this week. But I just wanted to share something awesome that happened this Sunday. :) My sweet mother, Hermana Quintana had her farewell along with 42 other missionaries on Sunday. Its a crazy time in our mission because sooo many people are going home! But Hermana Quintana wanted me to sing in her farewell:) So I had the opportunity to sing Joseph Smiths first prayer.  THERE WERE SO MANY PEOPLE AT THE FAREWELL. I thought I was gonna die. But I reallly prayed and asked Heavenly Father if i could sing Joseph Smiths experience with these people and really tell it with all my heart.:) When I sang it .. it felt more like I was bearing my testimony. THis song is beautiful because it really captures everything what Jospeph Smith was going through. Im so happy I had the opportunity to sing to my Argentine friends about the restoration of this church and the testimony Ive gained on this mission. THIS STORY SCREAMS TO US THAT GOD IS NOT A SILENT GOD AND HE REALLY DOES ANSWER OUR PRAYERS. Joseph Smith tenia 14 anos. Nada peeps. Era un jovencito. But God loved this little boy so much and he loved allll of his children so much that he gave us his SON and his true church. Im thankful for this humble boy and for his sincerity and for his desire to hear from God.  I really hope we can remember him and know that we can talk to God about anything and we can ask him anything and he will answer our prayers. :)

I feel so so so grateful God put me in the best area for my last transfer. I KNOW there are people in La Boca that are waiting for me and Hermana Espinoza. Ahh I honestly couldnt be happier. Today is a good day. :) 

love you all!!!
LOVE,HERMANA TERRY   CARRY ON CARRY ON CARRY ON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment